*PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER
PPSS ‘Tabard Style’ Hi Viz Stab Vests are a nonconfrontational type of body armour – providing exceptional protection against edged weapons, hypodermic needles and blunt force trauma.
Features and Benefits • Non-confrontational design
• Unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar® made body armour)
• Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
• Extremely lightweight (2.3kg)
• Ultra-thin (5mm)
• Home Office (CAST) certified
Who Is This Product Suitable For?
• Facility Management
• Civil Enforcement
• Public Transport
• Professionals looking for non-confrontational protection
– Inside 5mm thin polycarbonate sheets, moulded to the upper body shape Incorporates impact protective foam comfort layer Cover Water resistant overt
– Cover made from 100% high performance breathable coated polyester. Features a high tech spacer fabric providing the highest level of comfort when worn in hot and humid environments.
– Stab Protection Tested and certified to CAST Knife Resistance Standard KR1 Tested and certified to NIJ Std 0115.00 Threat Level 1
– Blunt Trauma Protection Excellent level of protection from a kick, punch or blow – or blunt objects such as piece of iron, chair, table, bricks, etc.
– Needle Protection Excellent level of protection from narrower blades and hypodermic needles
– Tested Energy Level 1 24 Joules – 7mm Maximum Penetration
– Tested Energy Level 2 36 Joules – 20mm Maximum Penetration
– Sizes XS – 4XL Weight 2.3KG (Size L)
– Clothing Care Protective fillers can be easily removed so the outer cover can be machine washable